100+Dreams for 2010
100 + Dreams for 2010
as inspired by Andrea @ ABC Creativity
Here I am in Big Sur, the most sacred and beautiful place on earth for me. I remember the feeling standing there with the giant redwoods. I felt grounded and as light as air all at the same time. I felt deeply connected to the Source of all things and wide open to recieve all the goodness the Universe had for me.
That is how I stand before this new year….grounded, connected, open and willing.
Bring it on baby!
1. Attend a Steelers Game @ Heinz Field
3. Make a line of *~*JOY Jars*~*
4. Replace the floor in my pottery studio
5. Take a pottery class or attend a workshop
6. Have many successful Raku firings
7. Get a job that is 40 hours or less a week with optional overtime that frees me up for school, art and service.
8. Become a regular volunteer (once a week)
9. Take a sculpture class
10. Swim, jet ski and para-sail in the pacific ocean
11. Attend a Kelly Tobey workshop
12. Have a Dirty Girl booth in at least one art fair this summer or fall
13. Increase the online presence and traffic for Dirty Girl
14. Make a series of pottery videos
15. Create an inspirational talk and pottery throwing demonstration and be invited to present it in public
16. Have a piece of my pottery in an art show
17. Perform an intentional act of love and service to my partner J at least once a day
18. Sign a lease for another year @ our beautiful country home
19. Buy a high end camera
20. Take a photography class
21. Grow enough veggies to feed myself all summer and possible all year long
22. Grow a year round herb garden
23. Take a Nia class and become a certified Nia instructor
24. Run one race
25. Climb a mountain
26. Learn to rock climb
27. Re-decorate my dinning room, entry way and hallway
28. Buy furniture and re-decorate my guest room
29. Develop a consistent meditation practice
30. Take a summer vacation with J
31. Develop and sustain a daily affirmation practice
32. Design and plan for a new stand alone pottery studio and classroom space
33. Travel overseas
34. Decide if I want to go back to school and start
35. Connect with an art therapist and decide if it is for me
36. Pay off the last of my debts and fully live a cash only lifestyle
37. Write a book on pottery and spirituality
38. Start painting again
39. Begin mapping out my dream of a creative healing organization/business
40. Do something philanthropic with my pottery
41. Introduce raw cooking and eating into my lifestyle
42. Continue to live with and heal my Celiac Disease and HS Disease with 100% organic, whole and gluten free foods.
43. Be a significant part of social change
44. Make a real difference in the life of at least one person
45. Continue attending online services @ Agape but also find a local spiritual community and become and active member.
46. Make a weekly financial contribution to something I believe in
47. Read 20 books and keep a journal of my reflections on each one
48. Sell 100 of my pots this year
49. Take a film class
50. Make a documentary
51. Learn to play the guitar
52. Buy a baby grand piano
53. Jump out of a plane
54. Develop and launch a new website for Dirty Girl
55. See Diane at least 3 times this year
56. Attend Celebrate Your Life for the 5th time
57. Go to the Memphis in May BBQ festival
58. Go skiing, snowboarding or tobogganing at least once this winter
59. Go white water rafting
60. Have a midnight hot springs bath @ Esalen
61. Stay @ Deetjens again
62. Be an active part of my nieces and nephews lives and get to know them better.
63. Write a poem
64. Get regular facials and massages
65. Hang a painting or photograph of mine in my home
66. Get a new laptop
67. Learn photoshop
68. Re-join my local co-op
69. Go on a shopping spree @ the Chico’s outlet in Grove City, PA
70. Eat at the Tin Angel for our anniversary (It’s where Jason proposed 🙂
71. Start or join a band
72. Go to Alaska
73. See the Northern Lights
74. Re-start taking myself out on “artist dates” and dates in general
75. Go to one of those bars where there is glow in the dark paint that comes out of the drums when you hit them have a blast and take lots of pictures!
76. Spend a ton of time in nature
77. Ride a horse on the beach
78. Attend some free lectures and community events
79. Consciously skip more often
80. Walk a labyrinth
81. Buy a huge trampoline for my back yard and spend lots of time jumping on it
82. Bathe, shower, moisturize with and smell like LUSH year round with my never ending supply of fresh handmade products.
83. Switch all my household cleaning products to organic and natural
84. Ride a mechanical bull
85. Have creative play dates with my friends
86. Join a business networking group
87. Re-connect with old business associates and be a part of encouraging others to make their creative businesses come true.
88. Join a softball team/league
89. See as many concerts as possible including but not limited to Ani Difranco, Live, 30 Seconds to Mars, Foo Fighters, Indigo Girls, Over The Rhine, The Killers
90. Get a larger kiln
91. Experiment with throwing porcelain
92. Participate in a wood firing
93. Get new eye glasses
94. Get to my ideal weight without “trying”….through my normal lifestyle choices. No dieting!
95. Lead a creative workshop or class
96. Hike as many trails as possible
97. Sit all day by a mountain stream
98. Get a pottery stool
99. Have a full line of items on my ETSY store including bowls, vases, mugs, tumblers, plates, bakeware, canisters, jars, teapots, tea cups, pitchers, pie plates and whatever else I can think of.
100. Keep joy at the center of everything I do and gratitude in my heart at all times.
101. Learn to blow glass
102….more to come I’m sure 🙂